Sunday, June 24, 2007

Okay everyone I need your help. This is gonna be short but meaningful. I need two tickets to see the Police at (gulp) Wrigley Field on July 7. The first song I learned to play on my bass was a Police song – Message in a Bottle. I owned at one time all of the albums, that’s right albums – not CD’s that they released. In 8th grade Robyn Taylor broke my Zenyatta Mondatta album and I made her mom buy me a new one. You see where I’m going with this right? When they played Chicago the last time it was at Comiskey Park (the old one) and I didn’t go. I really want to be there.

Here it is, if you have access to a ticket for the show or know how I can get in the show without doing something horrible to my person or something illegal; please leave me a note at the bottom of this piece. I am already prepared to buy a McChicken and stand outside (gulp) Wrigley Field and listen to the show.

Make it happen friend. I am hoping that you guys will come through and don’t worry, I will be begging for tickets on my show this week.

There is a video from The Police on Mahogany TV – on the real...spread the word, I need two tickets!

No comments: