Friday, May 30, 2008

CELEBRATING OUR LIVING HISTORY

How goes it everyone!? I want you to click here for the May 29 edition of NEWS FROM the SERVICE ENTRANCE. Our guest was the legendary radio personality RICHARD PEGUE! I truly hope that you enjoy it...we also reintroduced the radio commercial for FUNTOWN! Be well and enjoy the moment.

PLAYLIST

1. The Revolution Will Not Be Televised - GIL SCOTT-HERON
2. Do It Any Way You Wanna - THE PEOPLES CHOICE
3. Martin's Funeral - BADFOOT BROWN & the BUNIONS BRADFORD FUNERAL MARCHING BAND
4. Soldier - ERYKAH BADU
5. (For God's Sake) Give More Power to the People - THE CHI-LITES
6. Just Another Lonely Night - THE TEMPTATIONS
7. Oh Be My Love - SMOKEY ROBINSON and the MIRACLES

THE JAMES BROWN SONG of the DAY
I Gotta Good Thing

THE MIDWAY NEWS

Special thanks to Mr. Pegue for spending time with us...it was a humbling experience for me and I won't soon forget it. Thanks as well to the creators of Gatorade for saving my tail from passing out before the show. You can check out the show each Thursday at 2pm Central here.



No comments: