Tuesday, May 13, 2008

HELLO FRIEND

What Up World?! Here is the Thursday May 8 edition of NEWS FROM the SERVICE ENTRANCE. I hope that you enjoy the show...hell I'm not sure if anyone is reading this blog...if you dig it please let people know. I'm trying to really ramp up the online listenership so...make it so fam, make it so.

PLAYLIST

1. Girls and Boys - PRINCE
2. What A Wonderful World - SAM COOKE
3. Watching You - SLAVE
4. International Player's Anthem (I Choose You) - UGK w/ OUTKAST

THE MIDWAY NEWS

5. Roda - SERGIO MENDES
6. Roll - BRIG FELTUS
7. MYSTERY SONG
8. Life Ain't Right, When You On the Pipe - THUMP DADDY

THE JAMES BROWN SONG of THE DAY
FUNKY PRESIDENT

9. I'll Always Love My Momma - THE INTRUDERS

It's a bit late but HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!!

Thanks to Goodie from the Hyde Park Barber Salon, and Jacob Knabb.

No comments: