Saturday, May 3, 2008

Howdy!

I know I promised some updates about current events and the like but I hope to update everyone soon...I had the flu and I have been recovering from some personal mental trauma via a woman...nuff said.

Here is News From the Service Entrance from 5/1/2008...Mitchell Szczepanczyk (Ministry of Truth) was the in studio guest...this is a special show in that it is (was) my sisters birthday...

Enjoy!

PLAYLIST

1. Oh My God - MARK RONSON featuring LILY ALLEN
2. Make the Road by Walking - MENAHAN STREET BAND
3. Human Behaviour - BJORK
4. Don't Stop Til' You Get Enough - MICHAEL JACKSON
5. A Roller Skating Jam Called Saturdays - DE LA SOUL
6. The Healer - ERYKAH BADU
7. Hazel's Hips - OSCAR BROWN JR.
8. Cinnamon Girl - NEIL YOUNG
9. ? - COULD BE THE BEATLES/JAY-Z/DANGERMOUSE - not quite sure...

THE JAMES BROWN SONG of the DAY - GET UP, GET INTO IT, GET INVOLVED

10. Everyday People - SLY and the FAMILY STONE
11. Birdhouse in Your Soul - THEY MIGHT BE GIANTS
12. Old Skool - THUMP DADDY

If you catch the link too late, you can always listen to NEWS FROM the SERVICE ENTRANCE every Thursday from 2pm - 4pm (CDT) ON whpk.org -
l 8 r

No comments: