Friday, October 3, 2008

NEWS FROM the SERVICE ENTRANCE

Hey everyone...you can catch the 09/03/2008 show here.

I missed the debates but I imagine that Sarah or Sara or Satan was busy in the debate last night. Joe Biden (Not my first choice) I bet he got all indignant about McMummy...I might try to find it on youtube.com but I doubt that I'm wrong...watched the Chicago Cubs lose in the playoffs AGAIN. Felt really nice...

Hope you enjoy the show and if any of you ladies missed it during the show Tyrone wants to go on a date with YOU! Listen for Tyrone's email during the show and act on that. The brother is a great guy and he is dead serious.



Enjoy your weekend and be safe.



THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH TO TOURE' FOR BEING A MOST EXCELLENT GUEST ON THE SHOW AND GO TO chicagoreader.com AND READ JAKE AUSTIN'S ARTICLE ABOUT SOUL TRAIN WHEN IT WAS BROADCAST IN CHICAGO.

No comments: