Saturday, October 18, 2008

Hello World


Now that I have your attention...

Only 17 days (at this writing) until the big election! Here is something for you to ponder - on November 4th I will be involved in a really cool project called NOVEMBER DECISION 2008 on whpk.org and if you want to hear some really solid coverage of the race between Obama and McMummy, join me and my friend Mitchell Szczepanczyk for complete coverage starting at 7pm (Central) and I can promise you, if you turn down the sound on whatever you're watching and check us out - you won't be disappointed.

By the by I know I haven't written anything here in a bit but it isn't because I am neglecting the blogg - I am busy living. Relax and enjoy the 2008/10/16 version of NEWS FROM the SERVICE ENTRANCE here, here and there is an hour missing because...I don't know why an hour is missing but hopefully I can post it before it's too late..

Peace, Power and PROGRESS

I will update soon!

L8R!


No comments: