Friday, September 12, 2008

WHAT HAPPENS AFTER THE SHOW IS OVER


First welcome to this post. I promise not to insult you or horrify you by playing a replay of 9/11/2001. second I will not talk to you about the White Sox losing or the naked man outside his Cadillac outside of US Cellular Field after the game leaving me to laugh uncontrollably.

Listen to the 11.Sept.2008 broadcast here and even here. Please check out next weeks show with TOURE!

Special thanks to one of most wonderful listeners TYRONE (Negropedia) for hanging out with Gary and I. Thanks as well to Deacon and no I didn't have sex with your girl...not yet anyway. I'll keep you posted.

peace power progress

L8R

By the way BIG UP to Brian Hanley and Mike Mulligan also Rock Mamola, Joe Ostrowski, and Mitch Rosen General Manager of 670 THE SCORE here in Chicago for showing me a wonderful time at the White Sox game at US Cellular Field!

No comments: