Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Quick Hits

SHITTING BULL

It was all a dream. Michael Jordan, Scottie Pippen, Dennis Rodman, Horace Grant, John Paxson, the Grant Park celebrations - all of it a beautiful dream. The reality of our new sports landscape in Chicago is that the Chicago Bulls are ABSOLUTELY FINISHED. In my opinion this season has been doomed from the moment King Kobe decided that he didn't want to be here (if the Bulls traded half the team away) and when Joakim Noah became the fall guy for this group of underachieving ballers. If you think for one friggin minute that I am gonna keep watching this season spiral out of control...you are CORRECT! I love it and am curious to see if anything else can happen. Bulls GM John Paxson has lost all control of the good ship Reinsdorf and everybody likes watching train wrecks. That is called human nature and the saddest part of it all is that there is at least five months to go. Good googly moogly.


I WANT MY OWN TV

Oprah has truly outdone herself this time and I love her. In a deal struck with the Discovery channel, Oprah is taking over the Discovery Health channel and turning it into the Oprah Winfrey Network OWN-TV. What do we have to look forward to...who knows? I just hope it's more Oprah. Hours and hours of Oprah. I would like to see Oprah cooking and running and in Africa at the school she created and Oprah in her garden and Oprah Oprah OOOOOOPPPPPPPPPRRRRRRAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Congrats beautiful and I promise never to bring up Chicago Celebrations and how dynamic a pyramid scheme that was. I Love You Oprah - mwaaaaaaaah!

O watch.


OJ CAN YOU SEE

Hands down the dumbest man on PLANET EARTH.

Laterz

No comments: